- 2D – Plane Stress/Strain program for solving random elasticity problems using the ”stochastic integral formulation” – (June 1987)
- Salt Intrusion and Chemical transport by three dimensional Groundwater flows. Extension of the Princeton Transport code PTC – (June 1992).
- Groundwater Flow and Chemical transport by three dimensional in variably saturated aquifers. Extension of the Princeton Transport code – (June 1993).
- Development of an application Arc/Cad for the hydrological control of the Israelian coastal aquifer – Soyeux E. and Zeitoun D.G..
- Development of a three dimensional Pre and Post processor based on MeshMaker Software for the Princeton Transport Code.
- Development of an interface in Visual C++ for the U.S.G.S. software HST3D. HST3D solves the three dimensional equation for pressure, heat and solute transport.
- Viewer for groundwater flows and transport modeling based on MAP Object Technology ESRI. June 2002.
- Development of the AutoCAD Maats Arabic font for road signs in Israel, by Dr. David G. Zeitoun – (June 1997).
- Management Software for Hevra Kadisha based on a geographic Information System by Dr. David G. Zeitoun – (June 1998).
- Internet site for the Management of Hevra Kadisha based on a geographic Information System by Dr. David G. Zeitoun (June 1999).
- Object and Pattern Recognition system for high-resolution satellite images – (June 2002).
- Listing and Management Software of lines and signs road based on a geographic Information System – (June 2003).
- Virtual Reality software for Math student in collaboration with the Jerusalem College of Technology
- Management of the Yarkon Taninim Project
- Subsidence Software for the Bangkok vicinity.